2/07/2011

How if...

Are this knowledge of the project is really important then? I start this project because my curiousity about how human read. Sometimes little action that people thing is ordinary activity but if we take a deep about it, look, search, and explore more would giving us extraordinary, from little things that we never realize before although it was there and we always do.

Before I consider this matters, as a designer who also a reader, I never considered about reading process.. Although I realise that I always jumps to other words as I go through the text. But I never realize that it is an important process that help designer to define the structure of the infomation.

Imagine if nobody have not realise about it. if Javal never thought about eye tracking... 

How we define the layout? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment